Brett delivered the new drains to Faith Lane late last night so they would be there when Scott needed them. Then, Brett had to go out way early to meet with the Scott this morning. It was mostly so he could be on the same page for the rest of the things that need to get done. Scott also gave us all the instruction manuals for everything.
When we stopped by after Church, he had finished up the rest of the bathroom sinks. Although my downstairs drawers now won't open. Not sure if it's from the plumbing or something else.
We do now have HOT water. Plus the water pressure is now up to normal. Liberty got a drink from the fridge and also the faucet. She LOVES the water!
One sad issue (for Shay) was that Brett and Scott decided to put the disposal button on the front of the sink cupboard. Scott didn't want to drill another hole in the sink and also said that when these buttons lay flat, they seem to get gunked up with water and soap falling in them all the time. I thought I had discussed it with the electrician and he was just going to put in a switch under the sink. But obviously there was a mis-communication somewhere and the plumber put it in instead. So.. now there is a hole in our brand new cabinet just at the level for any visiting toddlers to press. Plus the button is white (to match the sink) which is just ugly there on my cream cabinet. I have to admit- I was not as kind as I could have been and I even cried. Maybe if I switch it to oil rubbed bronze, I can live with it. Unless we ever have little ones around and they think it's a fun button to push. Then I may have to figure something else out. ;(
We still haven't received an apology or a phone call from the Builder or the Realtor. It just seems so unprofessional that we need to be the ones trying to make contact. So frustrating! Hopefully they make it right this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment